For Kids: birth to 12th grade
SDL Rules Are As Simple as
1. Register (You must live in SDL’s service area)
2. Read 5 or more Sanilac District Library books to earn special prizes.
3. Record the titles of the books that are read.
Summer Reading Party
Tuesday, August 4 at 7
Celebrate a summer of READING!
Fun for The Whole Family!
Celebrate the end of SDL's Summer Reading Program at our PARTY. The whole family will enjoy the special activities, fun and refreshments.
Prizes will be awarded to those who registered and completed SDL’s Summer Reading Program by reading 5 or more of our library books.
SDL’s Summer Reading Mission
- Attract new library users to Sanilac District Library.
- Develop positive attitudes about reading & books.
- Enable children to maintain reading proficiency. Kids need to read at least 10 minutes a day during summer vacation to retain the skills they learned during the school year and more if they want to improve.
- Encourage regular use of Sanilac District Library.
- Motivate everyone to read.
- Promote Sanilac District Library’s services.