Summer Reading Program 2015
June 11 ~ August 4
Be A SuperReader
For Kids: birth to 6th grade
SDL Rules Are As Simple as
1. Register (You must live in SDL’s service area)
2. Read 5 or more of SDL's books to earn special prizes.
3. Record the titles of the books that are read
Read To Me Program
SDL’s Read-To-Me Program enables babies and preschoolers to take part in our Summer Reading Program.
Parents, older siblings, caregivers, and grandparents who read aloud to young children will instill a love of reading, help reluctant readers and share good books with young listeners.
Reading Sanilac District Library books aloud to young children counts towards prizes for both the reader and the listener.
Summer Reading Party
Tuesday, August 4 at 7
Celebrate a summer of READING!
Fun for The Whole Family!
Celebrate the end of SDL's Summer Reading Program at our PARTY. The whole family will enjoy the special activities, fun and refreshments.
Prizes will be awarded to those who registered and completed SDL’s Summer Reading Program by reading 5 or more of our library books.
SDL’s Summer Reading Mission
- Attract new library users to Sanilac District Library
- Develop positive attitudes about reading & books
- Enable children to maintain reading skills during summer vacation
- Encourage regular use of our library
- Motivate everyone to read
- Promote Sanilac District Library’s services