OverDrive eBooks and audioBooks
SDL has joined a consortium of libraries to share a subscription with OverDrive to provide downloadable audio books and ebooks. OverDrive is now compatible with many devices including Kindle and Nook.
Check the Device Resource Center to make sure that your device is compatible and to find out what format of ebooks or audio books you should download.
OverDrive Help provides how-to videos, articles and information about how to get started with your device.
How To Sign In
1. Click on the OverDrive icon on SDL's Home Page or click OverDrive
2. Click on Sign In located in the upper right corner.
3. Click on Participating Libraries and select Sanilac District Library
4. Type in your 14 digit barcode number. Do not type in the *
5. Type in your PIN (your last name in lower case letters)
6. Go shopping, choose the ebook you want to read and add it to My Cart. TIP: you might want to search available titles.
OverDrive Troubleshooting Sites
Here are some links to other websites with suggestions to help with problems and video tutorials.
User Guide - Baton Rouge Parish Library
Tutorials - Middleton Library